The company under the name “Dairy of Amari Société Anonyme” and with the distinctive title “Dairy of Amari S.A.” (address: Agia Pelagia Missiria, Postcode 74100, Rethymno, Crete), holder of VAT number 094262571, Tax Office of Rethymno, tel: +30.2831027140-26923, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “the Company” or “we”) is engaged in the trade of dairy products.
The Company respects your privacy and is committed to maintain the highest level of protection when processing your personal data; In compliance with the applicable national and European legislation on personal data protection and for purposes of transparency, please find hereunder some useful information on the policy of data protection that we follow:
1. Who we are
The Company is the controller of your personal data. You can communicate with us via telephone, email, as well as via post. The communication information is the following:
Dairy of Amari Société Anonyme
Agia Pelagia Missria, Postcode 74100, Rethymno, Crete
2. Information we may hold and why
The Company collects certain types of information referring to the Website users, such as information regarding the devices (including the type of navigation program and the IP address), in order to facilitate your navigation on the Website.
Moreover, we collect information that you may submit on your own initiative (name, surname, email) in the electronic form of communication that is available on our Website when you wish to contact us and/or to receive newsletters on our events and/or special offers on our products.
3. Legal Basis for data processing
We process the aforementioned personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company and/or when you give us your consent to the processing of your personal data by filling on your own initiative the electronic form mentioned above for communicating with us and/or receiving newsletters on our events and/or special offers on our products.
4. Purpose of data processing
The Company processes your personal data in order to communicate with you and/or send you our newsletters, upon your request, and enhance the experience of website user.
5. How long we retain your personal data
We retain your personal data for fifteen (15) days upon completion of the communication that you have required. Especially for newsletters, we retain your personal data for as long as you wish to stay informed on our events and our offers on our products.
6. How we use “cookies”
7. Recipients of your personal data
The Company may share personal data with third parties assisting in its internal operation, such as associates offering technical support on our website, lawyers, accountants etc.
These third-parties acquire access to your personal data only in cases where the process of your data is absolutely necessary for the provision of the services that have been assigned to them by the Company.
8. Transfer of personal data to third countries/international organizations
The processing of personal data collected by the Company is carried out exclusively within the European Economic Area.
9. Your rights as data subject
Pursuant to the current legal framework on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights in relation to the personal data that you submit to us:
- The right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time.
- The right to object the use of your personal data.
- The right to restrict the use of your personal data.
- In case where the processing of your personal data is based exclusively on either your or your parents’ consent, where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without any detriment.
- You are entitled to ask the erasure of your personal data.
- You have the right to data portability, according to which you can ask to receive your personal data so that you can transfer them to another entity.
- In case where you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data, you are entitled to submit a complaint before the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (DPA). For more detailed information you can visit the website of DPA (gr / My rights / Submit of a complaint), where there is adequate information.
10. Updates to our Privacy Notice
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on our Website. Such modification will become effective immediately upon posting without prior notice. Hence, we encourage you to periodically review the Website, to stay informed about how the Company processes personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on +30 28310 27140- 26923 and/or via email: email@example.com and/or via postal mail to the address of the Company as it is mentioned above.
12. Security of personal data
We place high priority on the security of your personal data. We apply appropriate technical, administrative, electronic and physical safeguards to protect against foreseeable loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, unauthorized modification and improper disclosure. We store data on servers that are placed in secure installations and we apply specific procedures for the storage and safety of data. Network traffic is monitored and filtered by a firewall system, and data is scanned by a state-of-the-art antivirus software.