What are cookies?
What types of cookies does the website www.amaridairy.gr use?
The website www.amaridairy.gr uses:
- Session cookies, which are removed after the end of your session or after closing the browser.
- Persistent cookies, which remain on your computer/device either until you delete them or until it expires according to each cookie’s lifespan.
What cookies does our website use and what information do they collect?
- Strictly necessary / Basic Cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the running of the website; they are also essential for you to browse the website and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies. These cookies allow us to count the number of visitors and to improve website experience. We use reliable analytical tools provided by third parties (Google Analytics) so that we can conduct this analysis. These cookies collect aggregated information (i.e. country, browser type, time and duration of website visit, etc.)
- Third-party cookies (You Tube) related to targeting/advertising. These cookies are activated as soon as users open web pages with embedded YouTube videos. Google uses this information add information to the user’s profile and deliver targeted advertisement.
Cookies used by the website www.amaridairy.gr
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_157919565_4||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by Google. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|pll_language||1 year||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.|
When you first visit our website, you will find at the footer of the website a detailed table with Cookie Settings, where you can customize the management of any/all of the aforementioned categories related to Analytical/Performance Cookies and third-party cookies for advertising/targeting. Strictly Necessary/Basic Cookies cannot be disabled because their use is essential to the proper functioning of the website. You can change your preferences at any time by choosing the button “Change Cookie Settings” at the footer of the website.
Third parties with access to the cookies
Third parties providing technical support services on the website of the Company may have access to this information. Upon expiration of each cookie, the aforementioned third parties delete all information, to which they gained access for the purpose of providing technical support services on the website of the Company.
What are your rights?
Updates to Cookies Policy
The present Policy is updated according to the applicable regulatory framework. Hence, we encourage you to periodically review this Cookies Policy to stay informed on how your data are being protected.